News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic World (Various): New for 2022

Started by GojiraGuy1954, November 13, 2021, 10:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLMjp

I am the only one that who thinks his replacement heads just don't fit with the figures at all? The difference in sculpt style is so jarring I'm surprised nobody points this out.

Bread

Quote from: MLMjp on August 31, 2023, 03:28:28 PMI am the only one that who thinks his replacement heads just don't fit with the figures at all? The difference in sculpt style is so jarring I'm surprised nobody points this out.
I've seen some point that out on instagram but not here. Not many fans of his work are here on the forum.

My concern, and I am sure I am not the only one, is actually receiving the product.

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 31, 2023, 03:20:26 PMI'm still waiting on the Corythosaurus I ordered from his Etsy, I know he's had issues with moving, workspace, ect but he has time to make new items and still no shipping notice?

See this is why I am questioning why he would then tackle an additional kickstarter if he has yet to deliver the rest of the other projects?

Prehistory Resurrection

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Bread on August 31, 2023, 03:46:03 PM
Quote from: MLMjp on August 31, 2023, 03:28:28 PMI am the only one that who thinks his replacement heads just don't fit with the figures at all? The difference in sculpt style is so jarring I'm surprised nobody points this out.
I've seen some point that out on instagram but not here. Not many fans of his work are here on the forum.

My concern, and I am sure I am not the only one, is actually receiving the product.

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 31, 2023, 03:20:26 PMI'm still waiting on the Corythosaurus I ordered from his Etsy, I know he's had issues with moving, workspace, ect but he has time to make new items and still no shipping notice?

See this is why I am questioning why he would then tackle an additional kickstarter if he has yet to deliver the rest of the other projects?

I sent him a message via facebook a few days ago and no reply yet. I'm gonna ask Etsy to step in I think but I'm afraid it's been too long.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 11, 2023, 05:13:35 AM

I sent him a message via facebook a few days ago and no reply yet. I'm gonna ask Etsy to step in I think but I'm afraid it's been too long.
Shame to hear, he's pretty active on his discord so you may be able to get a hold of him there.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on October 11, 2023, 06:02:06 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 11, 2023, 05:13:35 AM

Shame to hear, he's pretty active on his discord so you may be able to get a hold of him there.

I'm not sure I have that?  I asked Etsy and they requested I message him there first. So I tried it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.