News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New for 2022

Started by Renecito, January 05, 2022, 12:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

SidB

Thanks, D @dragon53 , for forwarding this review.

Remko

The Suchomimus arrived today, and like the Siamosaurus before it, again a wonderful Spinosaurid figure from PNSO.

Really looking forward to all the 2023 releases.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Suchomimus seems to go well with the Safari Suchomimus

suspsy

I wonder when the first 2023 reveal will happen?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: suspsy on January 06, 2023, 03:25:29 AMI wonder when the first 2023 reveal will happen?

Maybe after Chinese new year ( Jan 22 ) ?

Faelrin

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon Thanks for the comparison pic. Forgot for a hot minute the two are from the same formation. Rebor's figure just reminded me. They look great next to each other.

Said it before, but just wish we had an Ouranosaurus to join them.

Edit: By the way that Rebor raptor statue looks great with that purple lighting on it.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Faelrin on January 06, 2023, 02:08:24 PMavatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon Thanks for the comparison pic. Forgot for a hot minute the two are from the same formation. Rebor's figure just reminded me. They look great next to each other.

Said it before, but just wish we had an Ouranosaurus to join them.

Edit: By the way that Rebor raptor statue looks great with that purple lighting on it.

I remember only becasue Raul Martin did this awesome art :

I think PNSO will have one eventually. Probably after I build one, that's how my luck runs..

Thanks it actually changes colors, it's one of those clear acrylic sign bases you can get on Amazon pretty cheap, I use it for a variety of things.

Carnoking

PNSO's Suchomimus showed up today. A great cap off to what I believe was PNSO's best year yet.

Spoiler

Some comparison shots with the other spinosaurs.

[close]

SenSx

I hope PNSO will have some more surprise before the Chinese new year, or we will have to wait quite a long time before anything new...

Halichoeres

Quote from: Carnoking on January 06, 2023, 10:32:24 PMPNSO's Suchomimus showed up today. A great cap off to what I believe was PNSO's best year yet.

It's a very nice figure. For my money 2021 was a lot better than 2022, though. Hoping for more variety in 2023.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GojiraGuy1954

I believe this was indeed PNSO's best year yet
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Fembrogon

That Suchomimus looks gorgeous; I can't wait for mine to arrive.
I agree that this was a pretty great year for PNSO; but I also agree that more diversity in creatures would be ideal for 2023. More marine animals, some pterosaurs, or even something like some mammals or Paleozoic fauna would be pretty exciting.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

The Therizinosaurus and Suchomimus will make an excellent start to 2023 PNSO figures I think.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

ceratopsian

Agreed. Looking forward to both of these hitting our shores.

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 09, 2023, 08:46:54 PMThe Therizinosaurus and Suchomimus will make an excellent start to 2023 PNSO figures I think.

SidB

Quote from: ceratopsian on January 09, 2023, 10:07:59 PMAgreed. Looking forward to both of these hitting our shores.

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 09, 2023, 08:46:54 PMThe Therizinosaurus and Suchomimus will make an excellent start to 2023 PNSO figures I think.
The Sucho just arrived, straight from China in three weeks at Christmas time. Not bad.To Toronto too.

SRF

I feel 2022 was quality over quantity for PNSO. The Torosaurus, Deinocheirus, Zhuchengtyrannus, Therizinosaurus and Suchomimus are all among the best figures PNSO has ever done. However, I do feel that 2021 was hard to top. Not only because of the immense number of figures that PNSO has put out in the year before last year, but also because of the fact that up untill the summer of 2021, PNSO figures were much more affordable. This applies especially for people like me who live in the EU. Therefore I still haven't got all the 2022 releases from PNSO that I eventually want to get. Of course I can't blame PNSO for taxes that are applied in Europe, but sadly this for me is a reason that 2021 will probably always stay the most exciting year of PNSO releases for me.
But today, I'm just being father

Lynx

I will be honest, not a single release from 2022 caught my eye. I don't know what it is, but not a single figure, not even the Deinocherius or Therizinosaurus, was interesting. Nothing generated the same excitement as I once had for Winter Wilson or Essien the Spinosaurus.
An oversized house cat.

Dan

Use promo code "dtfmember" during checkout for
$8.00 off PNSO Meraxes
Offer expires 3/2/2023
Redeem here:
https://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/meraxes-by-pnso/

Mattyonyx

Even though I'm aware "Sinopliosaurus" is a controversial model, we made a video about it. We wanted to make something different, shorter, and full of graphics. The text is both in Italian and in English, and  Marco Auditore kindly sent us his  Baryonyx and Suchomimus skeletal drawings in high quality, to make a better comparison.
https://youtu.be/1eSs8QUVHCk

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: