News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Invicta/Carnegie

Started by Iris_Katyayani, February 15, 2022, 02:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris_Katyayani

Hey there! I just joined here and I was in desperate need of an invicta Apatosaurus. The only one I could find was on ebay and it has a broken tail. Any older carnegie toys would be great too, specially anything from 1988 to 1998. Thanks for any help!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Iris_Katyayani on February 15, 2022, 02:40:26 AM
Hey there! I just joined here and I was in desperate need of an invicta Apatosaurus. The only one I could find was on ebay and it has a broken tail. Any older carnegie toys would be great too, specially anything from 1988 to 1998. Thanks for any help!

I have a spare Pachycephalosaurus in my sale thread, I might have a couple others as well.

Duna

Quote from: Iris_Katyayani on February 15, 2022, 02:40:26 AM
Oh, I just sold mine last week, what a pity.  :'( But keep searching on eBay, they appear from time to time, they are not too rare or expensive (I sold mine at 18€)

WebDragon

Hi there, and welcome! I've got a handful of older Carnegies searching for new homes, including the Mosasaurus, Elasmosaurus, Deltadromeus, one of the Dilophosaurus pair, and I think a Pachycephalosaurus (the black, blue and purple version, gotta go digging for it in a bin...). Photos and prices of the first four are in my classifieds thread here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9473.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.