News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WebDragon's trade/sale thread - Updated7/27

Started by WebDragon, April 04, 2021, 03:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WebDragon

Updating this thread with a bunch of new figures to offer! I'll be listing things gradually on Ebay as well. Would love to trade (my want list is below what's available), and would also sell instead. I have more detailed photos of individual figures. Prices are in USD, and feel free to make offers. I'm located in the US and can ship worldwide. Send a message if you're interested in anything, and thanks!

AVAILABLE

Yujin
NHK Velociraptor - Made by Yujin, likely as a promotional item for the Japanese public broadcasting channel NHK. Don't know much about this figure, but I've had it for probably about a decade now. This is a Kaiyodo-style miniature figure, the base measures around 2" long. Mint in original package, includes base and a clear peg stand. Make offer.

Battat/Terra
Amargasaurus x2- original Battat minor paint wear ($25), Terra reissue ($5). Edmontonia ($40). Stegosaurus ($20). Amargasaurus, Triceratops, Utahraptor. Whole lot for $75.

Schleich
Saichania (top photo)- minor paint rubs on tail club and the tips of some spines ($10). Styracosaurus

Safari Ltd. Carnegie Collection - minor paint rubs on all, unless noted otherwise.
Ankylosaurus ($12), Iguanodon ($12), Pachycephalosaurus ($10), Velociraptor - the very last Carnegie figure! New with tags and plastic cradle, no damage. I also have more in the original factory plastic bags, same condition ($70 open, $80 bagged), Whole lot including the open Velociraptor for $90. Allosaurus, Baryonyx, Carnotaurus, Caudipteryx, Corythosaurus, Deltadromeus, Deinonychus pack, Dilophosaurus pair, Elasmosaurus, Euplocephalus, Mosasaurus, Parasaurolophus, Saltosaurus (x3), Spinosaurus, Triceratops (older sculpt), Triceratops (newer sculpt)

Safari Ltd. dinosaurs
Triceratops ($7), T. rex (green variant) ($7), T. rex (red eyes, some paint rubs on head) ($7), 1993 large Velociraptor ($15). Whole lot for $30.Ceratosaurus, Coelocanth, Nigersaurus, Postosuchus, Pachycephalosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Oviraptor on Nest, Baby Louie, Utahraptor All in excellent condition unless noted otherwise.

Procon/CollectA
Irritator ($12), Ankylosaurus ($8), Achuelosaurus ($8). Or take the lot for $24. Lambeosaurus, Becklespinax, Neovenator, Smilodon, Tenontosaurus The four figures on the right have their tags, the four on the left do not. All in very good condition with maybe a minor paint rub or two.

Southlands Replicas
Thylacine - new in original plastic bag, with tag and leg spacer. Left front leg is broken off and included in bag, would be a clean repair. Line is now discontinued. Make offer.

Bullyland
Ichthyosaurus - paint rubs ($25). Pteranodon sternergi, Smilodon, Elasmosaurus

Geoworld
Velociraptor, $10. Australovenator, Liopleurodon, Spinosaurus

Jurassic Park
I have a lot! Message me for specific condition info on anything.

WANTED

Toysmith/Carnage/Resaurus
    Deinonychus
    Giganotosaurus

Starlux
    Cephalaspis
    Eusthenopteron
    Trilobite in Nodule

Kaiyodo Dinotales
    Douvilleiceras
        Coelophysis

Geoworld/Dr. Steve Hunters - all 18 prehistoric mammal models
        Ambelodon
        Andrewsarchus
        Coelodonta
        Cave Bear
        Doedicurus
        Eobasilius
        Embolotherium
        Eusmilus
        Hipparion
        Hyaenodon
        Macrauchenia
        Mammoth
        Megaloceros
        Megatherium
        Metridiochoerus
        Procoptodon
        Scimitar-toothed cat (Hoplophoneus?)
        Smilodon

Safari Ltd. Carnegie Collection
    Ichthyosaurus

Safari Ltd. Toobs
    Ancient Fossils New Discoveries
    Prehistoric Sea

Safari Ltd. Mammals and Misc.
        Cycad
        Przewalski's Horse
    Mastodon

Safari Ltd. Wild Safari
        Coelophysis
        Deinochierus
        Einiosaurus
        Gryposaurus
        Horseshoe crab
        Iguanodon
        Pachyrhinosaurus
        Plesiosuchus
        Sauropelta
        Scutosaurus
        Shunosaurus
        Vagaceratops

Jurassic Park/World
    Compstegnathus (Chaos Effect)
    Paradeinonychus (Chaos Effect)
    Sauropelta
    Edmontosaurus
    Majungasaurus
    Nasutoceratops
    Tapejara
    Mononykus
    Shringasaurus

Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs
    Allosaurus
        Ankylosaurus
    Iguanodon
    Leaellynasaura
    Postosuchus
        Opthalmosaurus
    Ornithocheirus
        T. rex
    Utahraptor

Tsukuda
    Anatosaurus
    Ankylosaurus
    Elasmosaurus
        Parasaurolophus
    Spinosaurus
    Styracosaurus
        T. rex

Australian Age of Dinosaurs/Minizoo
    Australovenator

Bullyland
    Museum-connected figures

CollectA
        Arsinothierum
        Beishanlong
        Caiuajara
        Coconut palm
        Cycad
        Dacentrurus
    Ginkgo
        Gomphotherium
        Horseshoe Crab
        Estemmenosuchus
        Elasmotherium
        Lisowicia bojani
        Megacerops
        Microraptor
        Monanthesia & Cycadoidea
        Musk Ox
        Muttaburrasaurus
    Nautilus
    Orthoceras
        Paraceratherium
    Przewalski Stallion
        Pravitoceras
        Smilodon (newer)
        Thylacine female
        Trilobite
        T. rex corpse
        T. rex (juvenile)
        Williamsonia plant

Papo
    Archaeopteryx
    Giganotosaurus
        Megaloceros

Schleich
        Barapasaurus
        Ceratosaurus (Replica-Saurus)
        Herrerasaurus
        Kentrosaurus
        Megatherium
        Psittacosaurus
    Tawa
        Woolly Mammoth calf

Eofauna – all except Konobelodon and the Steppe Mammoth

PSNO - will consider any, specifically looking for T. rex Andrea

Vitae – all except for Chilantaisaurus, Sinraptor, Wuherosaurus, Zhejiangopterus, Zhejiangosaurus

W. Otto La Brea Tar Pits bronzes

Sterling Lanier Smithsonian bronzes

Anything from Dinosaur Park, Rapid City, S.D.

WebDragon

Moved the contents of this message to the original post...

WebDragon

Moved the contents of this message into the original post...

WebDragon

WebDragon

WebDragon

Stegotyranno420

How much for battat rex, safari posto, and batteries utah

WebDragon

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 04, 2021, 05:51:22 AM
How much for battat rex, safari posto, and batteries utah

I'm assuming by 'batteries utah' you mean the Battat Utahraptor, correct? You're welcome to PM me an offer for each figure. Thanks!

WebDragon

Updated Battat listing...

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

stoneage

SidB

Quote from: WebDragon on April 11, 2021, 03:51:29 AM
Updated Battat listing...
I see that the v. 1 Battat T-rex that you were after went for 66 USD yesterday on Ebay, with 21 bidders. This was a stunningly low price for this gem. I hope that you were the winner!

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

WebDragon

S @stoneage Apologies for the confusion, those are the figures I'm looking for. What I have available is in the posts below the original, with photos. Thanks!

S @SidB I am kicking myself over that, I was not the winning bidder. I was watching that auction like a hawk, and then with less than an hour to go my keyboard shorted out. I was so distracted trying to fix it that I missed the final moments. ARGH. There's always a next time, I hope! (If anyone here won that figure, let me know haha).

avatar_Hynerpeton @Hynerpeton Thanks for the auction link! I've had my eye on this listing for a while, I may jump on it. Please let me know if you have any Starlux figures on my list that you'd like to swap - I have a bunch myself that I'm meaning to list here soon.

Hynerpeton

I have no starlux right now. But may buy some. Unsure.
Walking With Monsers:

WebDragon

Updated, with lots more added! Both what I have available and what I'd like in trade are up in the original post.

WebDragon

Updates and lots more figures listed up in the original post!

Bowhead Whale

I have a green Safari ltd Carnotaurus from 2007; is it the one you want?

WebDragon

avatar_Bowhead Whale @Bowhead Whale Is yours the bright green one or the version that's darker green with the orange/brown belly? Thanks!

Papi-Anon

Shapeways Store: The God-Fodder
DeviantArt: Papi-Anon
Cults3D: Papi-Anon

"They said I could be whatever I wanted to be when I evolved. So I decided to be a crocodile."
-Ambulocetus, 47.8–41.3mya

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: