You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Replica coloured Mastodonsaurus ,Ambulocetus for sale, NEW, Europe (Italy) Selle

Started by andrea94, April 09, 2022, 09:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea94

https://www.vinted.it/member/60950869-andr1301939

If you can`t reach the site, you can contact me by email and tell me what you would like to order, in a week I can make the model and send it to you. The price is Eur 15 + shipping fee.  ([email protected])

andrea94

Thanks for reminding me, I think it's because it's an Italian site,Sadly I don't know how to post pictures on this site.

Duna

Hi Andrea  ^-^ and welcome! I'm happy to see you here in this forum. I'm Elena, the person that bought from you the mastodonsaurus and committed the ambulocetus original figure. I'm very pleased with those wonderful little models.
You can insert the pictures this way:
Spoiler

You have to clic on the photo you want to post with the right button of the mouse and Lic then on: Copy image route. Like this:

Then you go to the post you were writting (you can edit your post) and clic on the icon of a "picture". In your written post will appear . You have to paste in the middle, the link you have copied previously (you can use CTRL + V keys).

When the link of the picture is inserted between , your picture will be displayed on your message. You can do the same with any photo in the internet that you like. Just copy the Image route and put in your post after pressing the icon of "picture".
[close]
Good luck!

ceratopsian

I tried searching for the named items on the site and it gave no results.

RobinGoodfellow

VINTED is an italian website (similar to Ebay) but it's for local commerce only..
I'm in Italy and I can see those items.
Maybe  they can't be seen outside.

Lanthanotus

Well, worked for me in Germany with copying all the text behind the .it/ and pasting it behind the German Vinted.de/ site. Its a work around I use quite often because sometimes its also impossible to reachvcertain results on national ebay sites from the German UI.

BrontoScorpio

Yes, What I meant yesterday was that I can only see result if I state that I'm in Italy
but then I get everything in italic(?) and even google translate can not help.
If I try changing to 'ca' , 'uk' or 'us' - I get nothing - and 'de' has no use for me ...

BrontoScorpio

mmm... Today I see that a small 'Language' indicator was added - so we all can choose 'English'

Nimravus

Hey guys, I live in Germany and this website works for me as well. In fact, I bought these figures and already have both of them and I can confirm they are wonderful! I recommend Andrea94!

ceratopsian

I can see the models if I pretend to live in Italy. So I assume the issue is that I'm outside the EU.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.