News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mesozoica - Dinosaur Vintage Replicas

Started by Smilodon P., July 26, 2020, 04:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Well, time to sell my Favorite Iguanodon... If this Megalosaurus is anything to go by, that thing's been thoroughly outdone.

Fembrogon

Well, these look promising! I look forward to hearing moe about this company's progress and the final results.

Ostafrikasaurus

Any updates from the Mesozoica line? I saw their paint prototypes for the Ceratosaurus last fall, but I haven't heard anything from them since.
"Live fast, eat grass, die in a blast." - Late Cretaceous herbivore

Fembrogon

None that I know of, sadly. I asked the same question back in November in the 2021 sub-forum. It seems they've remained completely silent.

Ostafrikasaurus

Quote from: Fembrogon on April 20, 2022, 09:34:47 PM
None that I know of, sadly. I asked the same question back in November in the 2021 sub-forum. It seems they've remained completely silent.

That's a shame. It's possible they may have run into supply issues with the Crystal Palace set. The metal for the cannisters may be hard to source at times, not to mention the intricate wooden display boxes. I do hope they eventually make it to production in the States. I can totally see myself putting together a diorama of the original Crystal Palace exhibit with those figures.
"Live fast, eat grass, die in a blast." - Late Cretaceous herbivore

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.