News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

BATTATS SALE

Started by brettnj, April 07, 2022, 04:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I'm lowering my direct prices for Battats further still through tomorrow night.

I'm reducing prices for all minis (except my last mini triceratops) from $26 on eBay (bypassing my usual 10% discount for direct purchases) to $20 each including US shipping or $3 per figure toward international shipping (with that price per figure remaining even when shipping is covered).

Please note none of my mini Utahraptors stand on their own.

If there is interest, I'll discount the regular size figures on a figure by figure and case by case (depending upon the number requested) basis.

I'd like all requests resolved by tomorrow night.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

I sold out of my first figure--the mini triceratops. I, FYI, never had the mini t-rex or the diplodocus.

I only have a very few of a few figures left, including, off the top of my head, the regular Utahraptor, but also a few others.

And I'll be raising, not lowering, prices on figures as I get down to the very last of them in my inventory.

brettnj

I lowered some more of my eBay prices for Battats and converted all of the auction listings but one to BIN.

I only have one set/lot of 14 left, as I only have one regular size Utahraptor remaining.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/bmk17/m.html?item=194253427363&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

Please remember to never buy from my eBay page. Contact me and I'll provide a 10% discount on a direct sale.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.