News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

help?!?!

Started by solarsaurus, May 17, 2022, 03:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarsaurus

okay, i may be stupid or something, but how do i include images in posts? apparently the attachment feature is usually disabled but i managed to post when it wasn't. lol. is it because i'm a new member or using a phone? i'm used to TikTok where everything is pictures. i am of a simple mind. help appreciated.

Halichoeres

1. Upload the photo somewhere (imgur, Flickr, postimg)
2. Copy the URL of the image (will end in .jpg or .png or .gif or something similar)
3. Hit the "insert an image" button and paste the image URL between
[img]and
[/img](These are "image tags" and tell the forum to treat what's printed between them as an image address to fetch and display)

More info:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.