You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd Carnegie Collection Display Mountain

Started by morrijos, June 12, 2022, 10:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morrijos

All:

As you may have seen from my post earlier this year, I'm clearing out the last of my collection, specifically my Carnegie Collection pieces. Among the last of my collection is the mountain used by retailers to display the Carnegie Collection lineup. It wasn't available to retail buyers; I had to beg the local museum gift shop to special order one for me. I paid $100 for it sometime around 2010.

Anyway... I'd like it to go to someone that appreciates its rarity among collectors; I'm not trying to make much money from it. However, I expect it'll be a little pricey to ship within the states (at least $50). Thankfully, it's large but not very heavy. Make me an offer! I'll let you have it for not much more than the price of shipping. Its size would make it cost prohibitive to ship outside the US. Reach out if you're interested; I'll find a box and get you an exact cost for shipping. Again, expect it to be at least $50. Or, if you're anywhere near Denver, CO, you can pick it up for free :)

For whatever reason, the paint on the dinosaurs peeled away some of the paint from the mountain itself leaving little black spots where they stood. It's not so unsightly when it's filled with dinosaurs. But still, it's seen wear. The mountain, like the Carnegie Collection dinosaurs, saw numerous iterations throughout the years; again, this one is closest to 2010. It's much lighter than the display mountains from the early '90s.

Here it is!

https://imgur.com/a/xjn0Ffu