News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wullewux´s Collection

Started by Wullewux, April 12, 2012, 08:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wullewux

Alina gathers busily.

here 2 new pictures

Schleich collection

Quite a lot of duplicate Schleich figures live under the bed  in a box :-/

Jetoar

I did the same but with my figures of Jurassic Park  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

stoneage

Nice Schleich collection!  Looks like you still need a few invicta's.

Wullewux

Yes some are still missing, but you get it so bad in Germany  :-\

Fukuiraptor

I like your shelf display.  That's fantastic!

Libraraptor

Long way to go concerning the Invictas, but as to the Papos and the Schleichs, Alina has each and every one of them (except for a Glyptodon that lives in her neighbourhood ;-) )

Wullewux

hehe ;)

in a few days, the collection should be complete

I still need an idea for Christmas :(
Alina wants the Papo Brachiosaurus but I find him anywhere

Libraraptor

Alina rearranged the shelves again, I visited her today! Hope wullewux is going to post some new pictures soon. It´s a stunning collection!

Wullewux

I took some new pics

Papo und double Invicta

Libraraptor

Yeah, very cool! Hope you enjoyed your stay at my home today and it was inspiring! Keep looking out for those Kaiyodos, it will pay, because they are so nice!

Bokisaurus

Wullewux

@Libra
It was really great with you. Your collection is fantastic. Alina was quite fascinated by the Goebel figure and the pterodactyl in the hallway

@Bokisaurus:
Thank you for your comment, I'll tell my daughter
It's just a small sample of the collection. More pictures will follow tomorrow

Jetoar

Cool display with wather effect, I like it
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.