News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO checklist

Started by sauroid, February 17, 2021, 06:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

are there complete checklists for PNSO figures online with photos?
the ToyAnimalWiki has a list but incomplete and no pics while the PNSO website is not updated.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Halichoeres

That thread is excellent. You might also find the DinoToyCollector web site useful: https://dinotoycollector.com/
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 17, 2021, 02:37:13 PM
That thread is excellent. You might also find the DinoToyCollector web site useful: https://dinotoycollector.com/
thank you. ive been so out of touch lately, glad to be back and reading everything ive missed. :)

SommoDracorex

This is a list of the "numbered" figures. ^^

01 Tyrannosaurus (vinyl)
02 Huanghetitan (vinyl)
03 Lufengosaurus (vinyl)
04 Shantungosaurus (vinyl)
05 Euhelopus (vinyl)
06 Mandschurosaurus (vinyl)
07 Chungkingosaurus (vinyl)
08 Triceratops (vinyl)
09 Oba the Basilosaurus (vinyl)
10 Patton the Megalodon (vinyl)
11 Nick the Ceratosaurus (vinyl)
12 Brook the Ophthalmosaurus (vinyl)
13 Sede the Ankylosaurus
14 Bieber the Stegosaurus
15 Patton the Megalodon
16 Duke the Spinops
17 Levy the Eurhinosaurus
18 Paulwin the Dakosaurus
19 Luxi the Huayangosaurus (mini)
20 Er-ma the Mamenchisaurus (mini)
21 Dayong the Yangchuanosaurus (mini)
22 Gaoyuan the Microraptor (mini)
23 Shanshan the Gigantoraptor (mini)
24 Cuiyu the Tsintaosaurus (mini)
25 Wilson the Tyrannosaurus rex
26 Aaron the Young T. rex
27 A-Qi the Young Sinoceratops
28 Caroline the Corythosaurus
29 Gaoyuan the Microraptor
30 Brian the Pachyrhinosaurus
31 Gavin the Borealopelta
32 Audrey the Lambeosaurus
33 Zewail the Atopodentatus
34 Qichuan the Tuojiangosaurus
35 Essien the Spinosaurus
36 Domingo the Carnotaurus
37 Bart the Pinacosaurus
38 Isaac the Sauropelta
39 Rosana the Miragaia
40 A-Qi the Sinoceratops
41 Perez The Machairoceratops
42 A-Shu The Qianzhousaurus

sauroid

Dinoguy2

Quote from: sauroid on February 17, 2021, 06:49:17 AM
are there complete checklists for PNSO figures online with photos?
the ToyAnimalWiki has a list but incomplete and no pics while the PNSO website is not updated.

Inspired by your post, I decided to start fixing up the Toy Animal Wiki pages on PNSO. It's a little hard to organize because of how PNSO has included several figures/repaints in different line looks, or people have made pages basically for different packaging styles. So far I am done organizing the two "main" lines:

"Prehistoric Animal Models" - https://toyanimal.info/wiki/PNSO_Prehistoric_Animal_Models
"Dinosaur Museum" - https://toyanimal.info/wiki/PNSO_Dinosaurs_Museum_Models

Both of these should now be complete lists, but of course still lacking most pics. Going to upload some missing pics from my collection soon.
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

sauroid

D @Dinoguy2  looking forward to your further work on the PNSO section of toyanimalwiki

Avian

I know this question has probably been answered elsewhere, I'm just not quite sure where to find the answer. What is the difference between the PNSO "Dinosaur Museum" and "Scientific Art" lines? Are they the same thing just with a different title?
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Avian on January 08, 2023, 03:06:39 AMI know this question has probably been answered elsewhere, I'm just not quite sure where to find the answer. What is the difference between the PNSO "Dinosaur Museum" and "Scientific Art" lines? Are they the same thing just with a different title?

The "Museum" line is a sort of "deluxe" edition of Scientific Art line.

Into "Scientific Line" you can find a figure, eventually a pair of plastic stands and a couple of small posters or paleo-art.
The box is simple, made of soft cardboard with a trasparent plastic home for the figure or white foam (it depends on figure..).

Into "Museum" you can find a figure, eventually a base + rods, a lot of posters and paleo-arts and some extras (it depends on figure..).
The box is hard cardboard with a solid white foam home for the figure.

The box is like that:

Of course, price is higher..

:)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.