News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Photos needed for Dinosaur Toy Blog videos

Started by Sim, February 27, 2024, 12:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

In this thread I will request photos that are for Dinosaur Toy Blog top 10 videos.  If you can provide a photo I would be grateful and you will be credited in the video.

Photos needed of:

Sim

I've been able to incorporate a photo of the PNSO Dunkleosteus thanks to avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres.  That allowed me to complete the video for the Top 10 2021 figures!  Now I'm working on the video for the following year's poll and I need a photo of the PNSO Therizinosaurus and REBOR Tyrannosaurus Kiss.  Can anyone provide either?

marisaura

do you have a particular preference for what the images should look like? i have the PNSO therizinosaurus and could snap a picture of it for you but i don't have quite as attractive of a photography setup as some of the other members here.

Sim

Thanks avatar_marisaura @marisaura! :)  I have a photo of the PNSO Therizinosaurus now, thanks to avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres!  I still need a photo of the REBOR Tyrannosaurus, and if someone doesn't provide me one I might use one I think is not very flattering! :P

Over9K

Sim

Sim

I'm looking for a photo of the Haolonggood Ouranosaurus with thumb spike version, for the Top 10 figures of 2023 video.  Can anyone contribute a photo of it?

Sim

Got a photo of the Haolonggood Ouranosaurus, thanks to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.