You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Complete guide to revealed unreleased or upcoming Rebor figures

Started by Faelrin, July 09, 2023, 12:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

Halichoeres

Credit where it's due, the Beelzebufo is a cool and interesting idea. I'll definitely buy one if it comes out.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

bmathison1972

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 26, 2024, 01:30:57 PMCredit where it's due, the Beelzebufo is a cool and interesting idea. I'll definitely buy one if it comes out.

me too!

Turkeysaurus

I'm interested in scientifically accurate Giga & Spino & Yutyrannus and the idol (cthulhu totem)

I hope they make new large sauropods since detachable parts help size/shipment a lot compared to other companies. This might give REBOR advantage over other companies.

I'd also try them to do Cthulhu and other Lovecraft abominatons. Like these for example:

Halichoeres

Some new photos of the Beelzebufo. They might actually make this thing!

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.