News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Raptor pit and raptor cage of Jurassic Park (made with wood).

Started by Jetoar, October 19, 2012, 04:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Quote from: Tyrannosaurid lover on October 22, 2012, 09:03:07 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on October 22, 2012, 08:49:15 PM
Quote from: Tyrannosaurid lover on October 22, 2012, 08:09:40 PM
Thanks xD.
How big are your Raptors pit?
I have a sawmill in front of my house, but also I have a homedeepot about klometros, clay also plan to make an announcement of raptor, ah like that logo that appears on the map of Isla Nublar, you know that red circle with the claw of raptro in black

Yes I know  ^-^. My raptor pit have 36 cm of width and length (out stairs but with platform). The cage is smaller than pit with 33-32 cm ( the size of Velociraptor toy)  ^-^.
LOL Im planing do mine like 70 cm x 30 x 25x 20
70 long, 30 / 35 wide, 30 / 25 the tower higth and 20 heigth in the lower parts

I am thinking to do my raptor pit bigger than the currently version because it is small. When my father did it, He used the version of Topp comics and He didnĀ“t use the version of the movie. I would like to change some things of my raptor pit  :).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Tyrannosaurid lover

Nice update, I leave the raptor pit plan for later, now Im doing a jurassic park inspired diorama with modeling clay, its a (atemp of ) Albertosaurus in the woods, with  the rests of a metal wall wiht the classic keep away sign and a electric fence, in the other side some brushes and  pices of a broken / fallen tree in the midle of isla nublar, maybe I should add some little animals?
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

Jetoar

Quote from: Tyrannosaurid lover on December 01, 2012, 11:41:15 PM
Nice update, I leave the raptor pit plan for later, now Im doing a jurassic park inspired diorama with modeling clay, its a (atemp of ) Albertosaurus in the woods, with  the rests of a metal wall wiht the classic keep away sign and a electric fence, in the other side some brushes and  pices of a broken / fallen tree in the midle of isla nublar, maybe I should add some little animals?

I think that is a good idea that You put in your diorama small animals to complete your nice composition  ^-^. You could put small leaf eaters as Dryosaurus or Homaocephale  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Tyrannosaurid lover

Quote from: Jetoar on December 02, 2012, 12:27:13 AM
Quote from: Tyrannosaurid lover on December 01, 2012, 11:41:15 PM

I think that is a good idea that You put in your diorama small animals to complete your nice composition  ^-^. You could put small leaf eaters as Dryosaurus or Homaocephale  ^-^.
Nice idea!
What figure do I shall use for the alberto?
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

Jetoar

You couls use the young T-Rex of Jurassic Park as Albertosaurus or you will use other meat eater of medium size of other companies. If you dont have o you dont like this idea, you could think in other carnivorous as Carnotaurus or Allosaurus

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.