News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Perotorum's Photography

Started by Perotorum, June 25, 2024, 12:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perotorum

I have been wanting to start this topic for a while now, as what pushed me to join the forum was my love of the photography and competitions thereof, so here are some of my pictures.

Please share tips, I am still comparatively novel to those who have been on this forum for longer.

Libraraptor

thomasw100

Very nice photos, really well done.

Perotorum

If anyone was wondering, these photos were taken in southern Alabama, my favorite spot is at Steadman's landing in Montrose.

Perotorum

I went back to Steadman's Landing, this time I used some of my 3d models, please share your thoughts and criticism.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.