News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Kei's Prehistoric Life Photography

Started by Kei, August 25, 2021, 07:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

I like how you position the feet so that there's no air spaces between  the bottom of the feet and the ground surface visible to the viewer's eye. Makes the pictures that much more realistic.

ceratopsian

I like the play of light and shade in the third photo and the contrast of the brown/green in the soft focus background.

Kei

Thank you for the kind words guys. It has been months since I last took any serious photograph of my dinosaurs so your words mean a lot to me

Here is the PNSO Lythronax with custom lip modification by dinosaur_models_artworks. I asked him to follow the scheme from David Silva's BoTM Lythronax.

Hopefully, these pictures will do it justice as it looks absolutely glorious in hand.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.