News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rock.Saur a.k.a. Ruy G. Coelho - New dinosaur sculptor

Started by Ikessauro, January 22, 2024, 04:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hey guys, I wanted to create a topic here to share the work of Ruy G. Coelho, a new Brazilian dino sculptor that has been producing amazing dino models. He digitally sculpts them and then 3D prints them in resin, before finishing them with impressive painting skills. I think he's one of those new artists to pay attention to.
You can find him on Instagram at the handle @rock.saur

Here are a couple of models he's made so far
Stegosaurus stenops
Youtube review in Brazilian Portuguese
Next is the Brazilian raptor  Ypupiara lopai, in 1:10 scale. I haven't had the chance to upload the review yet, but here are a few snapshots from the video.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.