News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DeAgostini dinos

Started by Ceresiosaurus, March 26, 2024, 04:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceresiosaurus

I'm sorry if this is the wrong subforum to ask this but...

Does anybody have a complete list of all the 90s Spanish DeAgostini Dinosaur toys, which came with the locala Dinosaurs!/Disney Dinosaurs'.

I had some numbers growing back here, but my parents never got me all of the numbers, just a few (not many kiosks/newsagents had them anyhow). I've been able to find those I had already, and I somehow managed to get hold of 4 of them just yesterday (or so I believe!).

Kind regards,

Roselaar

I think maybe avatar_Duna @Duna might be able to help you out a little.:)

Halichoeres

avatar_Ceresiosaurus @Ceresiosaurus you're talking about these guys, right?

To the best of my knowledge, there were 50:
Abelisaurus
Albertosaurus
Amargasaurus
Anatotitan
Ankylosaurus
Apatosaurus
Arrhinoceratops
Brachiosaurus
Camarasaurus
Carnotaurus
Ceratosaurus
Cetiosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Deinonychus
Dilophosaurus
Diplodocus
Euoplocephalus
Hadrosaurus
Huayangosaurus
Hypacrosaurus
Iguanodon
Indosuchus
Lambeosaurus
Maiasaura
Mamenchisaurus
Megalosaurus
Muttaburrasaurus
Nanotyrannus
Ornitholestes
Ornithomimus
Ouranosaurus
Oviraptor
Pachyrhinosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Pelecanimimus
Plateosaurus
Protoceratops
Spinosaurus
Stegosaurus
Struthiomimus
Stygimoloch
Styracosaurus
Tarbosaurus
Tenontosaurus
Triceratops
Troodon
Tsintaosaurus
Tyrannosaurus
Utahraptor
Velociraptor
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ceresiosaurus

Yes, those, exactly! Thank you for your list! Funnily enough I only recognized the Chasmosaurus thanks to the one you put on your collection thread.  :) Otherwise I wouldn't have known that the toy-lot was of DeAgostini dinos!

As I said, I have a few from way back when (Tyrannosaurus, Velocirraptor) and I managed to snacth 4 more just this week, but in order to find the others, I reckon I'd need some visual guide/list.

Halichoeres

A former forum member took a bunch of photos that were then used (I think without permission) in DeMarco's Dinosauriana. I'm happy to send you a pdf of those if you pm me your email address.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.