News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO Toys Needing Reviews

Started by suspsy, July 14, 2024, 01:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Here is a list of all the PNSO toys not claimed by any regular reviewers. Take your pick(s), guests.

Baryonyx

Daspletosaurus

Edmontosaurus

Giganotosaurus

Lythronax

Mamenchisaurus

Microraptor

Sinraptor

Wuerhosaurus
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Bread

Suspsy, I'd be willing to write up a review for both the Albertosaurus and Tyrannosaurus (Cameron); however my in-hand models are modified (added lips and crests). Would I be able to reach out to someone else for photographed images of their unmodified figures? Or do I need images of my own?

(of course the photos of someone else's would be first approved by them, followed by credited below each photo insert)

Gwangi

Quote from: Bread on July 14, 2024, 02:16:51 AMSuspsy, I'd be willing to write up a review for both the Albertosaurus and Tyrannosaurus (Cameron); however my in-hand models are modified (added lips and crests). Would I be able to reach out to someone else for photographed images of their unmodified figures? Or do I need images of my own?

(of course the photos of someone else's would be first approved by them, followed by credited below each photo insert)

I'm not Suspsy but yes, using someone else's pictures with permission and credit is fine. It has been done before.

suspsy

Yes, go right ahead, but it would probably be better to do separate reviews for each of them.

suspsy

Oh, and please feel free to include images of your customized toys; I'm sure lots of readers would enjoy seeing them.

Bread

Quote from: suspsy on July 14, 2024, 12:40:53 PMOh, and please feel free to include images of your customized toys; I'm sure lots of readers would enjoy seeing them.
Alrighty sounds good. And yes I'll for sure have two separate reviews for the Albertosaurus and Tyrannosaurus.

Please note, this may take me some time, and if there is anyone else interested feel free to take the two as there's no worries if you beat me to it O:-)

suspsy

Sorry, I completely forgot that avatar_Paleo Flo @Paleo Flo had already said they were going to do the T. rex. My sincere apologies to both parties. But the Albertosaurus is still all yours, avatar_Bread @Bread.

Paleo Flo

Quote from: suspsy on July 14, 2024, 05:51:48 PMSorry, I completely forgot that avatar_Paleo Flo @Paleo Flo had already said they were going to do the T. rex. My sincere apologies to both parties. But the Albertosaurus is still all yours, avatar_Bread @Bread.

No problem. It's all fine.
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Bread

Quote from: Paleo Flo on July 15, 2024, 07:26:23 AM
Quote from: suspsy on July 14, 2024, 05:51:48 PMSorry, I completely forgot that avatar_Paleo Flo @Paleo Flo had already said they were going to do the T. rex. My sincere apologies to both parties. But the Albertosaurus is still all yours, avatar_Bread @Bread.

No problem. It's all fine.
No worries Suspsy! It's all yours, Paleo Flo.

I am still committed to doing the Albertosaurus, though if someone comes along and completes it before me, no worries either.

suspsy

The Albertosaurus is all yours, yes.