News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

princess diorama!

Started by Lady medusa, January 19, 2013, 05:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radman

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 22, 2013, 10:36:02 PM
I like the Allo on his back..almost looks like a big puppy wanting to play..lol

Haha, I'm sure if anyone could get an allo to purr or play like a puppy or kitten, you could... ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: radman on January 22, 2013, 11:57:42 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 22, 2013, 10:36:02 PM
I like the Allo on his back..almost looks like a big puppy wanting to play..lol

Haha, I'm sure if anyone could get an allo to purr or play like a puppy or kitten, you could... ;)

Just a matter of finding the right spot .. :)

Lady medusa

There need to be more sculpts like a dino just having fun rolling in the dirt, grooming, maybe picking their nose . :P

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Lady medusa on January 23, 2013, 04:20:26 AM
There need to be more sculpts like a dino just having fun rolling in the dirt, grooming, maybe picking their nose . :P

Agreed 100% . :)

stoneage

Quote from: Lady medusa on January 23, 2013, 04:20:26 AM

;D  Their arms are to short to pick their nose.

Lady medusa

Lady medusa

Or maybe long tongues lol be like a cow? Ok I just grossed myself out :p

Gryphoceratops

I love the paintwork on this princess piece!  All around well done as far as I can see. 

Lady medusa

Thank you! I'm too scared to do anything else to it! But it's sealed so we will see.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.