News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Prehistoric Elephants

Started by Bokisaurus, January 04, 2014, 05:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ostafrikasaurus

Does anyone have a picture of the Bullyland "baby mammoth" standing beside the adult Woolly Mammoth (58355)? I'm tempted to get the baby, but I don't know how well it fits in with the adult as far as scale goes. Maybe the picture below just makes it look bigger than it really is.

"Live fast, eat grass, die in a blast." - Late Cretaceous herbivore

Shonisaurus

By the way, when is Bullyland's baby mammoth going to be available again? I'm interested in one like that, it's the only one I'm missing from that brand, apart from paint versions.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Ostafrikasaurus on October 09, 2020, 09:16:49 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the Bullyland "baby mammoth" standing beside the adult Woolly Mammoth (58355)? I'm tempted to get the baby, but I don't know how well it fits in with the adult as far as scale goes. Maybe the picture below just makes it look bigger than it really is.

:)

Ostafrikasaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on October 10, 2020, 11:04:04 AM

:)

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for. The baby mammoth may not be part of the "Prehistoric Age" series per se, but he'll fit in just fine with them. Now to find a place that sells one, as Shonisaurus said!
"Live fast, eat grass, die in a blast." - Late Cretaceous herbivore

fgh46

Mini Mammoths: Zuru and Safari

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I am very pleased to own the new TNG Stegodon, although there is some question over whether the company plagiarized the design from a higher-end statue, or if they did actually hire the original artist.
(Check out the main TNG thread here for more info on this topic. I'm simply going to post pictures of the model here for the sake of adding to this list.)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.