News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Therizino vs Therizino

Started by Concavenator, November 22, 2013, 05:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Therizinosaurus figure for 2014 is your favorite?

Schleich
0 (0%)
CollectA(Deluxe)
8 (40%)
CollectA (Standard range)
4 (20%)
Safari (Great Dinos)
3 (15%)
Safari(Dinosaurs of China)
0 (0%)
Bullyland
2 (10%)
Geoworld
0 (0%)
Kaiyodo
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

tyrantqueen

QuoteIn the toy world my first choice for a therizinosaurian dinosaur is still the Beipiaosaurus of Safari.
I would agree, but we're discussing the Therizinosaurus species, not therizinosauridae in general.

I'm leaning towards the Great Dinos Theri, but I'm put off by the blocky feet and the fact that it's too big to fit into the rest of my collection. Speaking of which, I think the Great Dinos Therizinosaurus looks a bit like this museum model:

Also, doesn't the Bullyland Theri have pronated (broken) wrists?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Megalosaurus on November 25, 2013, 07:19:08 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on November 25, 2013, 06:35:33 PM
[...]
OK,I've added these in the poll  :)
The problem now is that the 27 people that have already voted cannot change their desitions.

I just reset the votes.

Turret

I'll go with the Bullyland Therizinosaurus despite its inaccuracies. I like it becouse of its colorations and its docile look.
CollectA's would be my second choice.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.