News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ikessauro's Diorama

Started by Ikessauro, November 01, 2013, 07:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

I think it was pretty obvious from the context what you meant.
But this was indeed an interesting lesson. Thanks tyrantqueen. Guess it is a bit like the "wonderful instinct of making slaves".
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

ProSauropod

While this is a pleasure to look at aesthetically, you've captured the essence of a diorama - this is a world in which the creature(s) occupy a small space relative to their environment.  A snapshot of time and it brings home the "reality" of the animal more than making the organism the centerpiece and a few scattered rocks as backup.  To my mind a diorama should show as complete a slice of time and space as possible, and the world you've created does this.  I also find myself searching the photos for tiny proto-mammals lurking in the shadows :)  Great work !

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.