News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello there, everyone, a new guy is in town!

Started by DragginTail, March 16, 2014, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragginTail

My name's David, I'm like 17 years old, and well, my favorite dinosaur is the Baryonyx walkeri, and I really love non-mammalian synapsids and featehred archosaurs, which I hate them a lot in my childhood, ironically. Besides palaeontology and media surrounding around it, my other hobbies are cartoons.

I hope we can get along fine in this forum.
Open the door, get on the flo-Oh, nevermind...

Balaur

Welcome to the forum!
I'm sure we'll all get along very well. ;)

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

verinnius

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

DinoToyForum

tyrantqueen

Welcome to the best paleoforum on the internet :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: DragginTail on March 16, 2014, 02:57:47 PM
My name's David, I'm like 17 years old, and well, my favorite dinosaur is the Baryonyx walkeri, and I really love non-mammalian synapsids and featehred archosaurs, which I hate them a lot in my childhood, ironically. Besides palaeontology and media surrounding around it, my other hobbies are cartoons.

I hope we can get along fine in this forum.

We will! Welcome!

alexeratops

Greetings, fellow pre-history lover! Welcome!
I don't know if you've seen this yet, but here

Funny signature, btw. I totally get that!
like a bantha!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Pachyrhinosaurus

Welcome here! Did you make that signature yourself? It's really nice.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.