News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Best place to buy sideshow carnotuarus?

Started by SpittersForEver, May 05, 2014, 02:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: drjre77 on May 13, 2014, 06:17:51 PM
Quote from: SpittersForEver on May 13, 2014, 05:33:59 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 13, 2014, 05:22:06 PM
Quote from: drjre77 on May 13, 2014, 03:52:43 PM
Also, Shane Foulks, and I will be sculpting Carnotaurus very soon. I am just starting mine, and I'm hoping to have it done in the fall. And we know that Shane's will be amazing!!

You know..you two should collaborate. Each one make a Carno that can put in a scene together. Maybe a mating dance, territorial challenge, something like that ?

Good idea!
that would be cool for sure! I was making mine 1/18 scale, but I have been told that 1/15 is better. so it will be 1/15 scale. Shane's will be 1/15 as well. I will talk to him at Wonderfest and see what he thinks.

I hope Shane like the idea too ! :)

SpittersForEver

Thanks guys, I will buy the papo one.
Your also correct about the money, my grandfather left it to me in his will and I'm sure he wouldn't want me to buy something like that with it, anyway I think I'll save up for a sheepskin rug.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.