You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Need references for pterosaurs and early bird use of angiosperms

Started by EmperorDinobot, May 09, 2014, 12:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

I'm writing a paper focusing on the co-evolution of angiosperms and vertebrates, and while I'm going to focus mostly on primates, I want to take a good 10 page look into vertebrates stretching all the way back into the Cretaceous period, so I want to talk about pterosaurs, early birds, multituberculates, plesiadapiforms, etc.

I could just search for them, but I want you guys' opinions on the most succint, direct to the point papers possible. I'm known for not being a data reader and my math ability is really REALLY bad i.e. I tune out on data. So reviews are most appreciated.

Dinoguy2

The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Funk

EmperorDinobot

Thank you, so much.

I feel like I have a ton of literature though. And she's gonna get mad at me and say I didn't focus on primates enough. I can do two pages of Cretaceous paleo, then I need to move on. It's 15 pages so I have a ton to talk about, but I'm known for being a very succinct writer because I never go through mathematical data or specifics. I go for big picture items and broad but accurate and true statements.

Oh well, wish me luck. I have Four days to do this.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.