News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bandringa and anomalocaris

Started by paleocast, July 06, 2014, 06:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderlizard?

Awesome replicas!  The anomalocaris brings me back to that PBS dinosaur special with Bob Bakker.

sauroid

very cool replicas. welcome to the DTF.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Alexxitator

To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your sculptures!  8) they look very accurate and detailed to me , though I'm not an expert on either of those weirdo critters  ;)

SBell

I really like the Badringa, although I don't know if it is accurate or not, I don't know much of them (although it looks good comparred to article images I found).

Sadly, the price is too much for me. I will keep an eye on them though!

stoneage

Really cool stuff!  I just wish money was no object.  Let us know about future releases.

SBell

Quote from: stoneage on July 07, 2014, 02:33:17 AM
Really cool stuff!  I just wish money was no object.  Let us know about future releases.

Oh yeah, I should have said that too! Or, for those of us for whom space is just as limited (find my collections photos for an idea) if you ever decide to create some smaller versions, that would be awesome too!

tyrantqueen

I'm not into arthropods and such, but your stuff looks to be of a high quality. Thank you for sharing.

Paleogene Pals

Actually, I could really see your replicas being used in a classroom setting. Very professionally done and quite nice.

Paleogene Pals

$84 is a bit much for the Anomalocaris, but the $40 one looks nice.

Chad

I have the tully monster from paleocast and it's pretty great. I'd definitely recommend his stuff. The bandringa is fantastic.

Paleogene Pals

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.