News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

B

sideshow stegosaurus and Triceratops

Started by bruno, September 18, 2015, 09:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruno

Not really kept up with the sideshow line till the Triceratops raised my eyebrows and a couple of days ago i noticed the 2015 version of the stegosaurus which i promptly purchased swiftly followed by the Triceratops both at bottom dollar from German retailers as there are few sellers in the UK and then tend to be expensive ;D. I also have noticed you can still get the original stegosaurus which 3 years on seems a little unusual for sideshow dinosauria ,is that why they brought the second version out? Was the first version not so popular? Maybe due to the dull colour scheme?

bruno

Obviously not lol. I Think these are the best pieces produced so far anyone else feel the same?

thelordsgym

I pre-purchased the new Stegosaurus and am very pleased with it....its right up there in my opinion as well!

bruno

Unboxed mine Today, what a fantastic model but I had a vision of its size but way out its massive, won't go in the cabinet so has to go on top, I've now cancelled my order of the tyrant king and swopped for the ceratosaurus instead and going to be too big

Halichoeres

Quote from: bruno on September 25, 2015, 10:34:19 PM
Unboxed mine Today, what a fantastic model but I had a vision of its size but way out its massive, won't go in the cabinet so has to go on top, I've now cancelled my order of the tyrant king and swopped for the ceratosaurus instead and going to be too big
I'd love to see pics!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

bruno

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

RobinGoodfellow

After the acquisition of the Mosasaur I also realized  that Sideshow models are too big for my house...  :-\
So I gave up to Sideshow (with tears..).  :'(

tyrantqueen

bruno

she is a beauty and bigger than i realised so on top of the cabinet as it wont go in it. ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.