News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello & a dinosaur video

Started by Godot, October 05, 2014, 07:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godot

Hello, I've been dinosaur enthusiast since "Jurassic Park" movie came out in theaters. I remember I was a kid then and started buying dinosaur toys and JP stuff. I even had JP games for Sega Genesis. Those were the days.
I recently made a video as kind of a tribute to that passion, where it's explored what is a dinosaur. Maybe when you have time you could watch it and tell me what you think. If it's to boring or maybe interesting to watch?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rUZ0sZsji8

docronnie

Welcome Godot! Enjoy your stay here.

Very informative video. Were you the narrator? Love the Brittanica illustrations. 😊
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

DinoToyForum

Gwangi

Welcome to the site! Where does the image of the little girl touching the Giganotosaurus skull come from?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.