News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Die-cast Jurassic Park miniatures

Started by DinoToyForum, April 15, 2012, 03:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryphoceratops

Ah yes I have the whole set.  It was really cool being able to see JP versions of some dinsoaurs like ceratosaurus,  ankylosaurus and iguanodon that otherwise are never shown nor mentioned.  (I'm still convinced the red-headed cerato from JP3 was at least partially inspired by the die cast figure.) 

I had absolutely no clue what those little notches on the back were until Adam mentioned the cards!

Here are mine with the cards.

I find it interesting how the Parasaurolophus is labelled as "Hadrosaurus" on the card it came with.  Also for those of you who don't have them the velociraptor is standing over a dimetrodon carcass and the dilophosaurus appears to have some babies following it.