News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Needle-felted Paleozoic aquarium

Started by Halichoeres, March 05, 2024, 12:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

I recently stumbled on this web site with little dioramas made from a mixture of computer backgrounds and needle-felted Paleozoic animals. It's delightful. Here's the page for the Silurian:

https://www.paleoaqua.jp/EN/silurian.html
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

triceratops83

That's pretty neat! And an odd combination somehow, paleozoic critters and feltwork.

Cephalaspis looks cute to me no matter what medium.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Halichoeres

It's true. Jawless fish in general can't help but be cute. Well, except conodonts.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Crackington

Excellent website avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres thanks for sharing your discovery.

Liked the info on how the animals were made, looks a real labour of love.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Crackington on March 05, 2024, 09:54:19 PMLiked the info on how the animals were made, looks a real labour of love.

Absolutely, I'm so glad they went to the trouble of sharing their handiwork.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.