News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Species figure finding thread thingy

Started by DefinitelyNOTDilo, December 07, 2023, 05:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefinitelyNOTDilo

From what I can tell there doesn't seem to be a thread for those searching for figures of a certain species, so I thought I'd make one!

And now the reason why I started this; does anyone know of any Leptocleidid figures out there? Preferably 1:35 but really any scale would do. Same goes for polycotylids.

Sim

Safari and CollectA have each made Dolichorhynchops.  I only have the Safari and it's 1:40 scale if I'm remembering correctly.

Halichoeres

In case it's useful, the first page of my collection thread lists every prehistoric genus with a toy, to the best of my knowledge (excluding plush and a couple of other edge cases). https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
The only leptocleidid I know of with a toy is Umoonasaurus, which has weirdly been made twice. The best one is by Yowie, which like Safari's Dolichorhynchops is about 1:40.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.