News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Re-introduction of The Dinosaur Studio

Started by loru1588, August 06, 2014, 01:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on August 30, 2014, 11:20:43 AM
QuoteI use Krylon on most all of our pieces now, seems it's only susceptible to bird droppings. lol
Yeah...what DO you do about those? Sounds like a gross job :-[

Mostly you just wait for the rain to remove them. If I try and scrub it off it's all abrasive to the paint. :/

We don't encourage the birds either..I don't use any feeders or anything..of course we still have a plethora of them around..especially in Spring. I think they like watching humans " worshipping " their ancestors.. lol

amargasaurus cazaui

Not really sure of the finished texture of your models and so forth, but I would almost assume if you got them done, you could then apply a few coats of simple car wax to seal them. It repels water, snow, and yes.....aerial bombing runs from highly derived dinosaurs.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

loru1588

Just a quick note to let everyone know that all the Dinosaur Studio resins have been re-molded and are currently available. That's all the 1/35th scale pieces as well as the 1/10th scale. Thanks!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.