News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello

Started by Dobber, December 26, 2014, 09:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobber

Hello everyone. New here and wanted to check in and say hi. Dinosaurs have been a patios of mine since...well...as long as I can remember. Aviation and Dino's are my big interests but aviation one the day when I had to pick a career path many years ago now  :o Though paleontology was a VERY close second. Anyway, I have recently just started collecting dinosaur figures and such and have been lurking here getting info on the various pieces and toys that are out there...so thanks for the help!  :))

I know it's cliche' these days, but the Tyrannosaurus is my long time favorite, 39 years and counting! Also love the Allosaurids and the Carcharodontosaurids. I currently have my first sideshow collectible on preorder, the "Tyrant King" Tyrannosaurus, I was extremely impressed with the sculpt. Hopefully the paint app will be good too. ??? Really like the older Rex maquette but that is impossible to find...without have to make mortgage payment tha is!

Anyway, enough about me. Hopefully I can contribute to the discussions in some form of meaningful manner. Cheers!

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Arul

Welcome to the forum  :)

SpittersForEver

Welcome! Enjoy your time here  :)

triceratops83

Hello!
And T rex is charismatic, ain't a cliché for him to be a favourite!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

DinoToyForum

Libraraptor

Welcome! T.rex - why not? Just because he´s omnipresent doesn´t mean one must not like him.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.