News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T-rex feasting on dead Triceratops

Started by croatasaurus, December 21, 2014, 04:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

croatasaurus

tyrantqueen

You should have given credit to the original artist.

I believe the original artist's name is Nate Carroll.

DinoLord

I agree. Imitating other artists is great for starters and learning about different illustrating techniques, but it's always important to credit other people's work when credit is due. This is something the paleoart takes quite seriously (and rightly so).

Manatee

No offense, but if you were to copy paleoart (which I understand doing, as a beginner myself; it's good to help learn about dinosaurian anatomy and the like for future works), you should at least change it around. Make that Rex floofy!

Pachyrhinosaurus

It is good to take inspiration from other sources (as I did in elementary school), but its important to know the source material is almost never totally accurate to our knowledge, most noticably, the hands/feet on the triceratops aren't great in terms of accuracy.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Arul

Oohh i hope the triceatop dead already...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.