News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Greetings from the Midwest!

Started by Northern Tyrannosaur, February 08, 2015, 04:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Tyrannosaur

I joined the Facebook group not long ago, but wanted to be part of the source too. I've checked out this blog/forum before in the past in passing and it's always been a good time with quality posts and photography. Dinosaurs have been a passion of mine since childhood and I have only recently gotten back into the figures. I look forward to spending time here with discussions, repaints, customs, and photography!

"Instinct drove him forward, pride held his head up. The strength in his legs and the air in his lungs never wasted. All before him feared the flash of his jaws. There was only one King of the Great Plains."

triceratops83

Hello Northern Tyrannosaur, I'm a Southern Ceratopsian!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Mamasaurus

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Tallin

Hello! I'm a European Spinosaurid (or stegosaur...depends on my mood) :)

I look forward to seeing any photographs you might post! I love all of the dino photography on this forum!

DinoToyForum

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Paleogene Pals

Greetings from South Dakota, welcome aboard!

Arul

Quote from: Northern Tyrannosaur on February 08, 2015, 04:05:21 PM
spending time here with discussions, repaints, customs, and photography!

Same with me  :)) welcome to the forum  :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.