News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Squirrel vs. T.rex

Started by Meso-Cenozoic, February 18, 2015, 09:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

Paleogene Pals

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

Yeah..cute.  I have several here that like to dig up plants in the Park bury walnuts, run all over the dinos scratching the paint..and one right outside the giftshop that insists on defecating on the Hypsilophodon and trying to crack nuts on it..chipping the paint and resin. So sure..cute..just wait til I get a BB gun loaded up.  ;)

CityRaptor

It's just jealous. It knows that Hypsilophodon would have been a far superior arboreal animal....had it been arboreal.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Blade-of-the-Moon

The day they invent a TMNT Mouser is the day I dress it like a dinosaur and set it for Squirrel. ;)

Meso-Cenozoic

Blade, I know what you mean! I have some of the rudest squirrels in my back yard. Every Spring after I had just planted all the baby flower and herb plants, these squirrels of mine will dig up the little plants, stash their own little treasures in the holes, then cover them up without putting my plants back in. I'll get up the next morning with all these little near-dead plantlings above ground, wilting next to neatly covered piles of dirt. >:( LOL!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.