You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Need some help identifying a new addition....

Started by allfivefingers, March 14, 2015, 02:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allfivefingers

I recently picked up a new T-rex from a thrift store, but am unable to identify him.

He is 14" from nose to tail and the only stamping/marking I can find on him is a "Made in China" brand on the tail. I just want to know who made him at least, cuz I love how articulated he is (not that he bears his weight very well anymore, lol)! Any help identifying this big guy is greatly appreciated!!

Gwangi

Carnage ReSaurus, an awesome line of articulated dinosaurs that was sadly short lived. They can be hard to find so good job picking that guy up! He is missing his base though, which would certainly help him stand.

I have the Giganotosaurus. The base for the T. rex would have been similar, support rod included.

allfivefingers

Quote from: Gwangi on March 14, 2015, 02:33:07 AM
Carnage ReSaurus, an awesome line of articulated dinosaurs that was sadly short lived. They can be hard to find so good job picking that guy up! He is missing his base though, which would certainly help him stand.

I have the Giganotosaurus. The base for the T. rex would have been similar, support rod included.

Holy crap, I wasn't expecting a reply so fast! Thank you so, SO much for the help, I figured he had to be missing something since he doesn't stand very well by himself. Looks like I'm making a trip back to the store tomorrow to see if I somehow missed the stand (this store just has toys piled on the shelves and floor, so its quite possible.) Either way, thanks so much again!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.