News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted: Safari Carnegie Brachiosaurus (412001 retired version)

Started by Dinos4Ted, March 19, 2015, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinos4Ted

Hi all,
I hope someone can help me with this. My little boy (three) is mad keen on dinosaurs. He has a rapidly growing collection of dinosaur toys, most notably the sauropods with what appears to be a soft spot for the more traditional looking brachiosauruses!
I'm looking for the Safari Carnegie Brachiosaurus, the 1988 mold, or a derivative thereof. I can't see (or haven't seen) a second hand one in good enough condition and the only new ones I can find have a fairly hefty price tag before p&p has been added.
I'm hoping that someone might have a spare or unwanted one, or alternatively, I'd be equally grateful if anyone could tell me what the going rate should be for new and/or second hand... even just the rrp would be helpful!
Thanks in advance and sorry if this breaches something or is answered elsewhere!
I'm in the UK fwiw.

Halichoeres

I have the 400201, which is the same sculpt but the previous paint scheme. If that's near enough to what you're looking for, please make me an offer! It's in excellent condition, and I can send pictures if you like.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

triceratops83

This shouldn't be too hard to find, Minizoo only recently had these for about 60 AUD. Toydreamer has one, but they're selling it for 100 AUD.
http://www.toydreamer.com.au/schleichother.asp
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Dinos4Ted

Thanks for the responses. Very much appreciate the help!

Dinos4Ted

Thanks for all the help, I think I've managed to locate one for a good price!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.