News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Greetings from California!

Started by hmcgill, April 04, 2015, 05:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmcgill

Hello!

I'm a comic artist who writes a series about dinosaurs. It's really fun but I need more places to trawl for info. ;) How are you guys all doing?

DinoLord

Welcome to the forum! We'd love to see your work and offer information, advice, and suggestions if requested.

DinoToyForum

Arul

Welcme welcome agree with DinoLord  :D

hmcgill

Cool! Thanks for the nice welcome.

I write a comic called RAWR! Dinosaur Friends. I use RAWR! Dinosaur Friends to experiment with different types of apparel and toy creations. I started small with stuff like buttons, stickers, and prints, and recently started making zines and tote bags. Next endeavor: Acrylic charms and pendants!

I'd like to eventually have plush toys and fancy designer vinyl toys. They will be more like Dinosaur Train characters and less like a museum-quality replica, but I'd like to be aware of major pet peeves from collectors before I get past the sketch/concept stage of my toys. For instance, gallimimus's beak, and sauropods not being able to bend their knees apparently (?).

Finally, I love finding weird new dinosaur species to write comics about. If you wanna read a comic about a species I haven't covered, be sure to request it.

Halichoeres

Welcome! I like the visual style!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Patrx

Welcome! I must say, I find your comic very amusing  :D

hmcgill

Wow, you guys are sure friendly! Thanks for the warm welcome, and if I'm missing a favorite dinosaur I'd love to get a message about it in my ask box.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.