You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Joossa'a Walking Dead Figure Collection

Started by joossa, June 29, 2015, 12:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

Hey guys,
Wanted to share my Walking Dead figure collection. Hope some of you watch the show.

These figures are all around 5.5in tall and are produced by McFarlane Toys. They do scans of the actors heads to get really accurate head sculpts on their figures and for the most part, most are spot on in terms of resemblance. All come with various weapons and accessories.

So far, my favorites have been the Michonne, Hershel, and Governor figures.

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

Cool!  I've been watching this show since the beginning!  And McFarlane makes some awesome toys too.  I used to collect McFarlane's Halo toys and years ago I had some Spawn and Movie Maniacs as well!

Again, nice collection!   :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.