News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

joossa's Collection

Started by joossa, July 20, 2013, 03:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

I was able to get a Papo Stegosaurus and picked up a couple more, but first here are some mini-figures I have:

I've had this one since I was a little kid after the first JP movie was released:

Here is my small collection on my book/DVD shelf:

Herbivores:

Carnivores:

Thanks for looking!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Everything_Dinosaur

Great collection, not sure what the collective noun for a group of different dinosaurs should be, got as thinking about that one.  Good pics too.

Roselaar

Good collection, but if this is intended as a collection thread, you've posted it in the wrong boards...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Roselaar on July 20, 2013, 01:24:10 PM
Good collection, but if this is intended as a collection thread, you've posted it in the wrong boards...

Yes it is. Moved ! :)

Gwangi

Great collection. As someone told me when I first posted my collection here, your collection is small but nicely formed. It won't stay small for long though!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gwangi on July 20, 2013, 05:14:20 PM
Great collection. As someone told me when I first posted my collection here, your collection is small but nicely formed. It won't stay small for long though!

They never seem to at any rate.. lol

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Libraraptor

Dinosaur figures and media in one shelf is always a great combination!

Concavenator

joossa

Thanks, guys!
New camera... so I decided to do some tests shots, which came out nicely. I'll be taking more in the future.
First up are two of my Hadrosaurs. I've been looking for moreHadrosaurs figures, so if you guys have suggestions of some other good looking ones, let me know.

Parasaurolophus (Schleich Replica-saurus, 2007):

Olorotitan (CollectA, 2008). The thing that disappointed me about this figure is its size. It's just way too small and would've been amazing if it was as large as the Parasaurolophus:

Both of them:

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Jetoar

Great quality images and camera  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

rapsi2000

I really like your dilophosaurus *orthocone*

Zhuchengotyrant

Nice start, but as my 3rd grade teacher said, do your best 'till your best is better and your better is the best. ^-^
-Zhuchengotyrant

joossa

Finally the Papo Dimetrodon is in the US. I also got some more Papo figures:

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

joossa

It was a nice day out. So, I took some pictures.

Papo Carnotaurus and Wild Safari Carnotaurus skull. One of my favorites.

Wild Safari Dilophosaurus and skull.

Papo Triceratops grazing in the back yard.

Papo Allosaurus and Schleich Kentrosaurus.

Wild Safari Triceratops and skull.

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

tanystropheus

Great collection! The Nigersaurus almost looks like a Papo. Also, the Schleich Para and the Papo Para look really amazing as a pair, especially if the Papo's Para teeth don't bother you (quite frankly, I can barely see them unless I go out of my way to inspect...). And if you have the smaller Schleich Para: World of History model, you can have an entire family...lol...just a thought

Arul

joossa

Cleaning/dusting day today in prep for a new incoming shipment of dinos next week.

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.