News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for a Feathered Desktop T-rex.

Started by BrontoScorpio, March 29, 2016, 10:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrontoScorpio

Does anyone knows where can I get this Desktop Feathered T-rex ( probably made by Favorite ) ?
Does anyone has a spare one ? ... :)
Thanks.

Dinomike

Yes it's the Kinto Favorite desktop T.Rex.  It was made in limited quantities - only 500 were produced. May not be easy to find. Maybe our member brettjn could help?
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

brettnj

Even the more widely distributed desktops almost never turn up in Japan after they're sold out for some reason.

But if you contact me privately, I'll add the search in your name and contact you if one becomes available on YAJ or otherwise.

BrontoScorpio

Fluffysaurus

It looks wonderfull! Hope you will get it in your collection.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.