News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi folks

Started by Dances With Wolves, September 16, 2015, 06:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dances With Wolves

Very happy to join in the forums - hope everyone is fine and well.
I'm Steve Budd, a contributor with Airfix Model World magazine and a bit of a dino-nut. Happily, the editor Chris Clifford is also a dino fan and I'm just finishing off the superb Pegasus Hobbies Rex for a future photo feature. We believe it may be the the first appearance of a dino kit in the mag's long history (it's been around since the 1960s) and with the Spino kit also in the stash, hope to go some way to promote dino modelling as the wild fun that you know better than I, that it is.
I'm based in South London, England and look forward to expanding my limited dino knowledge.
Can I say, having found the fit of the Spino massively improved over the Rex on dry testing, that I await the Liopleurodon with adrenaline packed anticipation and have just mailed Chris to check if he's aware of the great news.

TTFN

Steve  :)

"I want to be the Bob DeNiro of the Jurassic"
Robert T. Bakker

sauroid

hello Steve and welcome to DTF! :)
i hope you enjoy your stay here. we also hope to see your model projects in the forum.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

darylj

Dances With Wolves

Quote from: sauroid on September 16, 2015, 07:23:45 PM
hello Steve and welcome to DTF! :)
i hope you enjoy your stay here. we also hope to see your model projects in the forum.

Cheers S!
Much appreciated.
Just off to post the old Horizon Velociraptor vinyl kit from their Jurassic Park series... :)

Best regards

Steve  :)

Robert T. Bakker

Dances With Wolves

Robert T. Bakker

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.