News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Insecticon's Fossil Collection

Started by E.D.G.E. (PainterRex), December 07, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

I have been collecting fossils piece-meal in inconsistently throughout my life (short life of 16 years). And I have amassed a small collection of small insignificant fossils. Furthermore, I wish I had a newer camera and setup that would allow for extreme closeups and blueish-white lighting. But Here are some of the best images I can muster. Enjoy. My Fickr contains more images so if you want to see more there go through the link. If you want to see more on here, just let me know. (Also, if this topic is in the wrong section please let me know!)

Please let me know what species some of the unknown ones are, if you know

Trilobite (Unknown Species)

Polished (Shark?) Teeth

Replica Theropod Tooth (Allosaurus/Tyrannosaurus)

Snail Trace Fossil

Unknown Shark Vertebrae

Sea Urchin (Crystallized on the inside)

Desert Rose

Replica Tyrannosaur Claw (Toe or Finger?)

Petrified Wood

Petrified Wood

Meteorite Chunk

Creodont Jaw

Un-Oxydized Iron

Palm Frond

Unknown Dinosaur Toe (Maybe Hadrosaur)

Calcite Crystals

Unknown Ammonite

Unknown Ammonite

Unknown Ammonite

Amber Chunk

Amazonite

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131962836@N05/
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Viking Spawn

Nice collection!   And yes, feel free to post more!  :)

Pachyrhinosaurus

Nice! Your first ammonite looks like a perisphinctes to me. The second one could be an asteroceras. I haven't seen any of that color but it looks like mine. Do you know where the third one was collected?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on December 07, 2015, 11:12:52 PM
Nice! Your first ammonite looks like a perisphinctes to me. The second one could be an asteroceras. I haven't seen any of that color but it looks like mine. Do you know where the third one was collected?

No idea
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.