News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WANTED: Papo Tyrannosaurus & Velociraptor Box Set

Started by Viking Spawn, September 27, 2015, 10:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moodyraptor

I have them too  :) Found them in a UK Toys R Us.

Ikessauro

Does anyone can help me get one? I can pay via paypal all the costs involved. How much was the set?

Moodyraptor

I paid £29.99, which is about $45 US dollars.  I'm happy to see if I can pick up another set this weekend, but postage might be quite a lot from the UK?  Let me know if you're interested, Ikessauro.

I have to say they are gorgeous, I really love the paint jobs, especially on the raptor - it has subtle purple tones, the photos don't do it justice (at least mine does - I know there's some variation with papos.  Viking Spawn's T-rex looks like it has an oranger throat than mine).

Roselaar

Looks great, hopefully they're not too exclusive! Still haven't heard anything about a release of this set in my area.

Did they do something to the Rex's nose? It looks kinda different.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Moodyraptor on October 09, 2015, 09:21:30 PM
I paid £29.99, which is about $45 US dollars.  I'm happy to see if I can pick up another set this weekend, but postage might be quite a lot from the UK?  Let me know if you're interested, Ikessauro.

I have to say they are gorgeous, I really love the paint jobs, especially on the raptor - it has subtle purple tones, the photos don't do it justice (at least mine does - I know there's some variation with papos.  Viking Spawn's T-rex looks like it has an oranger throat than mine).

Yes, plese see if you can grab me one set.  :D

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Ikessauro on October 09, 2015, 05:15:59 PM
New, PLEASE, tell me were can I get this one, my Papo collection cannot be incomplete.

Here you go.  ;)

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=718749693

There's also someone selling it on eBay too.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Roselaar

Just found out that this 2-pack is exclusive enough not to be allowed on sale in the Benelux. :(

So I'm still looking. I know they're available as a TRU exclusive in the UK. Any British forum members able to help me out here? Pleeeaaasse...? :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.