News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

F

Hi from the caribbean

Started by fason, March 28, 2016, 05:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fason

Hello,

Ive been lurking on this and the sts forum  for a while now and decided to join so that
i could find better models .( without getting them shipped from japan)
  :P

tyrantqueen

Hello and welcome. I bet the weather is lovely where you are >:D

Viking Spawn

DinoToyForum

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy :D

SBell

fason

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 28, 2016, 05:46:09 PM
Hello and welcome. I bet the weather is lovely where you are >:D

maybe a bit too lovely ;)

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Quote from: fason on March 28, 2016, 05:34:25 PM
Hello,

Ive been lurking on this and the sts forum  for a while now and decided to join so that

Hello and welcome! Joining in was a good decision. Carribean? Where exactly? I was to the Dominican Republic, a great holiday!

fason

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 29, 2016, 07:08:45 AM
Quote from: fason on March 28, 2016, 05:34:25 PM
Hello,

Hello and welcome! Joining in was a good decision. Carribean? Where exactly? I was to the Dominican Republic, a great holiday!

ive been living in jamaica  , but we visit turks like its a home :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.