News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ral Partha Dicraeosaurus

Started by Torvosaurus, July 07, 2024, 04:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torvosaurus

I'm looking for the Ral Partha Dicraeosaurus figure. It's the last dinosaur figure I need by Ral Partha. I've been looking for it for years and never seem to run across one, and thought I'd try here. If you have one you're looking to get rid of, message me and we'll go from there.

Thanks in advance,

Torvo

Halichoeres

Before the Haolonggood one came out, I had a saved search for "Dicraeosaurus" on eBay for literally years and never saw the Ral Partha one come up. I hope you have better luck!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

crazy8wizard

If it weren't for the Dinosaur Collector Site A I wouldn't even be able to find a photo of it on google images!  :o

Torvosaurus

Well, thanks guys. I bought most of my dinosaurs from Ral Partha in the late 1980s through the early 2000s. I have never found the Dicraeosaurus though. I think it was made in 1982, and my parents were very anti-D&D and anti-miniatures due to the bad press D&D had in the 1980s. They really stalled my mini-collection until I graduated and went to college, and I just can't seem to find it now.

I didn't think I'd find one here, but thought I might try anyways. It's kind of my Holy Grail, both as a miniature collector and dinosaur collector.

Torvo

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.