News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hatching Studios Work

Started by HATCHINGSTUDIOS, December 10, 2015, 11:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HATCHINGSTUDIOS

Hi guys! im new to the forum and i´ve seen there are some awsome artists here, i would like to share with you some of our work at Hatching Studios! we hope you guys like it!!

Arul

Hello welcome to the forum, whaaat a stunning work, brilliant !!! Love them all. Emm if i not forgot, do you also repainting a model from rebor (the vraptor triplets) ?

pylraster

Cool! I'm learning new techniques from your work.

Patrx

Amazing work! If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd replaced those Papo raptors' eyes with tiny glass ones  :o

Oh, and welcome!

Rathalosaurus

These are awesome!!! You have talent!! Keep going...
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Blade-of-the-Moon

tyrantqueen

These are pretty. Just one criticism, can you resize your photos? They're so big they are causing lag on my PC. Thanks :)

HATCHINGSTUDIOS

Quote from: Arul on December 10, 2015, 11:22:44 AM
Hello welcome to the forum, whaaat a stunning work, brilliant !!! Love them all. Emm if i not forgot, do you also repainting a model from rebor (the vraptor triplets) ?

Yes we did! we were so happy when Rebor shared our repaint! here they are

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF friend. Your work is awesome  :o.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

HATCHINGSTUDIOS

Quote from: pylraster on December 10, 2015, 03:02:43 PM
Cool! I'm learning new techniques from your work.

Thanks!!! we are so happy to hear it!

Quote from: Patrx on December 10, 2015, 03:50:24 PM
Amazing work! If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd replaced those Papo raptors' eyes with tiny glass ones  :o

Oh, and welcome!

Thanks!! we didnt replaced the raptors eyes its just paint but its amazing to see the way they look to you guys!

Quote from: Rathalosaurus on December 10, 2015, 04:59:26 PM
These are awesome!!! You have talent!! Keep going...

Thank you so much we really do this for you guys!

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 10, 2015, 05:48:18 PM
Nice work, I love the detail!

Thank you Blade we try to give always the best!

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 10, 2015, 11:05:59 PM
These are pretty. Just one criticism, can you resize your photos? They're so big they are causing lag on my PC. Thanks :)

Sure thing! im really sorry about it ill try to resize them next time! :)

Viking Spawn

Welcome to the forum!  Your work is INCREDIBLE and I can hardly wait to see your future projects!

I remember seeing your work posted by Rebor...   Again, so amazing!!!  :)

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

HATCHINGSTUDIOS

Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 11, 2015, 04:58:50 PM
Welcome to the forum!  Your work is INCREDIBLE and I can hardly wait to see your future projects!

Thank you! please follow us in our facebook page! we will post some amazing projects next week!

Quote from: Dinomike on December 11, 2015, 06:15:39 PM
Fantastic work! Wow!

Thanks!!! we will post more work as soon as possible!

earth108

Your works are beautiful! I really like them ;)

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Tyto_Theropod

Welcome to the forum! I hope you post lots more in future, because your repaints are really amazing - some of the best I've seen. It blows me away just how movie-accurate these ones are.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Viking Spawn

Quote from: HATCHINGSTUDIOS on December 13, 2015, 04:29:57 AM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 11, 2015, 04:58:50 PM

Thank you! please follow us in our facebook page! we will post some amazing projects next week!

Quote from: Dinomike on December 11, 2015, 06:15:39 PM
Fantastic work! Wow!

Thanks!!! we will post more work as soon as possible!

I'll look up your FB page today.  Thanks.  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.