News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur vs Star Wars - an unauthorized Holiday Special!

Started by Lanthanotus, December 24, 2015, 01:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

The best of both worlds, tied in an epic battle....

... MERYY CHRISTMAS to ya all! :D

Dilopho

Quote from: Lanthanotus on December 24, 2015, 01:32:25 PM
The best of both worlds, tied in an epic battle....

... MERYY CHRISTMAS to ya all! :D

Nooo! C-3PO!
Hey, at least R2D2 escaped....right? He's my favourite character!

Viking Spawn

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Takama

As much as i think Combining Starwars with dinosaurs is like mixing Peanut butter with Nacho Cheese.   I have to respect your Image for there are people who like it

Happy Holidays Everyone ^-^

Meso-Cenozoic

MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone! I hope there are many prehistoric surprises under your tree!! 8)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.